Andreas Stöckel is the project administrator - he is the one who started writing Audorra when searching for a 3D-sound capable open source audio library.
How to contribute
Although it might seem as if we were a closed community of insane developers, that's not the case. We need your help!
So you want to help in creating one of the best free audio libraries on the world? No problem: Here are a few suggestions how you could contribute to the project:
- Write or translate tutorials
- Code plug-ins as decoders, protocol formats, drivers or analyzers
- Report and/or eliminate bugs
- Help implementing new features
- Tell your friends about it